Armchair Arcade is proud to present the second episode of Armchair Arcade Radio. Hosted by Matt Barton, this episode features the music of Metroid Metal and segments from each member of Armchair Arcade: Mark Vergeer, Bill Loguidice, Christina Loguidice, and Chris Kennedy.
Episode Two 48K version
Episode Two 128K version
Topics and Approximate Times Below:
- Matt Barton talks classic turn-based computer role-playing games and why nobody is making them anymore (00:02:43)
- Mark Vergeer and everything you ever wanted to know about shoot'em up games (00:26:09)
- Bill Loguidice talks about the history and reasons for owning a personal computer, starting from 1980 (00:51:05)
- Christina Loguidice explains why more women and girls aren't interested in gaming (01:00:59)
- Chris Kennedy interviews Grant Henry, Father Brain of Metroid Metal (01:10:50)
Links mentioned in this episode:
Band Camp - Metroid Metal
The podcast is available in 48K and 128K formats. Don't forget to comment below on what you think of the episode. If you are not a member of AA, just use the Join/Contact Us button above to set up your account.
Click here for the Armchair Arcade Radio RSS feed or here for the show on iTunes.