I will apparently need to take down the site, or lock the content posting when I update the site. I seem to have lost cpanel access so I am not able to make the SQL backup. So I am on hold until I can get back into cpanel. I have mailed Matt about it, since he did overall password changes I am guessing that it may have been changed by him.
In the meantime I will be doing some reading.